Want to collaborate with us?
Join and contribute to the HBP via the Partnering Project mechanism.
Partnering Projects are essential to create synergies between the Flagship and activities receiving funding at regional, national or transnational level. Openness is key to the ability of HBP to remain at the cutting edge of scientific, technological and innovation developments.
Benefits of HBP Partnering Projects (PPs) include:
- Access to the consortium:
- invitation to internal events (summit, meeting, implementation progress VC/TCs)
- access to information linked to the Flagship environment
- Representation in the governance
- Funding opportunities
- access to the travel grant support of SCOPE
- Access to communications and dissemination activities for your project
- access to the support of SCOPE
- coverage of activities on HBP website and social media channel
Get more details on how to join us.
Check out our current Partnering Projects
View the Scope flyer (file missing!) for more information on the Scope project.
For any questions, contact: email@example.com