'EBRAINS Research Infrastructure Symposium: addressing grand challenges in brain research' satellite event at FENS
08:30 - 17:30
The EBRAINS FENS satellite event, 'EBRAINS Research Infrastructure Symposium: addressing grand challenges in brain research', aims to bring together experimental, clinical and computational neuroscientists. The programme is structured to highlight the bridges between basic and clinical neuroscience and computational neuroscience. It will be structured therefore around four sessions on why, what, how and where to integrate multi-resolution and multi-scale data for neuroscience research.
The seminar will be held on July, 8 at INSPE, rue Molitor in Paris (https://www.inspe-paris.fr/visite-virtuelle)
• 08:30 Get-together: Coffee and mingling
• 09:00 INTRODUCTION
• 09:20 SESSION 1: What are the grand challenges in basic and human neuroscience that currently hamper reproducible the integrating multiscale, multilevel data in a new data infrastructure with tools allowing researchers to use these data.
• 10:30 Coffee & posters, EBRAINS showroom
• 11:00 SESSION 2: The solutions implemented in EBRAINS Research Infrastructure
• 12:30 LUNCH & posters, EBRAINS showroom
• 13:30 SESSION 3: Success stories from experimentalists, clinicians, modelers: neuroscience research examples empowered by EBRAINS
• 15:15 Coffee & posters, EBRAINS showroom
• 16:00 SESSION 4: Perspectives and future
• 17:00 – 18:00 ROUND TABLE and summary
Registration is free but mandatory.
Fill out the form on this page.