Explore the Brain using the HBP Neuroinformatics Platform
Neuroinformatics platform organises neuroscience data from the HBP and beyond.
The goals of the Neuroinformatics Platform are to provide the neuroscience community with:
- An integrated multi-level, data enriched atlas of the rodent brain.
- An integrated multi-level, data enriched atlas of the human brain.
- Tools to curate and spatially register datasets to standard reference atlases.
- Identify or develop ontologies to qualify and describe data, enabling data navigation and search.
- 2D and 3D Viewers to navigate, query and annotate the atlases.
- HBP Collaboratory - your virtual lab bench for reproducible data driven science
- Programmatic API to access data in the atlases.