Open call for industry engagement
HBP will soon launch an open call for industry engagement that has been designed to involve companies in the development of EBRAINS tools and services.
This Call for Expression of Interest on Industry Engagement has been designed by the Human Brain Project to involve companies in the development of tools and services for the shared EBRAINS digital brain Research Infrastructure (RI).
This Call targets companies, most notably SMEs and technology-based start-ups, operating in the field of digital neurosciences.
We offer participation in the following aspects of EBRAINS RI tools and services, in cooperation with Partners of the HBP Consortium:
- development and exploitation
- integration of new tools and services of interest to the HBP communities
- scaling-up maturity processes
- acceleration of commercial and non-commercial utilisation by scientific and industrial communities
We welcome proposals for technology developments that will enhance the offerings of the EBRAINS RI, i.e. integrating new or improved functionalities into its services and facilitating their exploitation in scientific and industrial user markets.
Priority will be given to proposals centred around themes related to the following existing and upcoming EBRAINS areas:
- Data and Knowledge: https://ebrains.eu/services/data-knowledge
- Brain atlases: https://ebrains.eu/services/atlases
- Brain modelling and simulation: https://ebrains.eu/services/simulation
- Neurorobotics: https://ebrains.eu/services/ai-and-robotics/neurorobotics
- Massive computing: https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/massive-computing/
- Neuromorphic computing: https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/silicon-brains/
- Medical informatics: https://mip.ebrains.eu/
Contributing to the HBP legacy through a Research Infrastructure that will accelerate scientific efforts to “compute the brain”, will certainly provide applicants with competitive advantages and industrial added value at the intersection of brain research, medicine, and computing science.