Spanish Innovation Community
The Spanish HBP National Innovation Community was launched on Dec 14th at the Ministry of Science & Research, in Madrid. About 30 interested companies from sectors as biotechnology, pharma or bioinformatics attended the event, together with members of the Innovation & Technology Transfer Node and HBP researchers. Since then regular events are taking place including training workshops for the use of HBP Platforms.
Several companies, industrial associations and biomedical institutions have already joined the Community, which is open to new members.
- Quirón Salud
- Smart Health TV Solutions
- Instituto de Investigacion Aplicada a la Educacion en Ciencias de la Salud
- Instituto De Investigación Biomédica De Bellvitge - IDIBELL
- Instituto De Investigacion Vall D´Hebron
- Instituto de Investigación e Innovación en Bioingeniería (Universidad Politécnica de Valencia)