The Neuromorphic Computing platform: Getting started
For an introduction, please read the silicion brains 'homepage'.
To use the Neuromorphic computing platform (SpiNNaker and BrainScaleS machines):
- Check out the documentation: HBP Neuromorphic Computing Platform Guidebook, also available as downloadable .pdf version
- Get an HBP account (either ask any colleagure who already has an HBP account to invite you or send an email to: email@example.com)
- Read the overview text in the prototype collab
- Create your own collab
- Request a resource allocation using the "Resource Manager" link in your new collab (for this step we will have to ask you for a copy of your passport)
- Run your own neuromorphic simulations via the "Job Manager" link in your new collab, using your own PyNN described network and you own input data.