HBP Partners that have opportunities for Ukrainians
The term ‘opportunity’ should be understood in a wide sense. It does not have to be a formal job offer, it could also be a traineeship or internship, lab/office space, access to research platforms, small-scale funding, a remote-work opportunity, the participation in seminars and project meetings or any other involvement that helps displaced researchers or other experts from Ukraine staying in contact with their professional activity.
The EC created two portals dedicated to such opportunities: Horizon4Ukraine, related to Horizon Europe-funded research, and Euraxess, related to ERC-funded research.
We encourage all HBP members with opportunities to use the Horizon4Ukraine platform to enter their opportunities, which will be linked to both HBP-SGA3 and the specific Partner institute:
1. Go to the Funding & Tenders Portal, log in (top right) with your EULogin account as Participant Contact or Coordinator Contact
2. Click on ‘My Projects’ (in the left-hand menu bar)
3. For the concerned project, click on ‘Actions’, then ‘Notify UA opportunity’
4. A web form opens. Complete and submit it. You can also save the form and get back to it later for finalisation and submission (in this case follow the same steps as under 1)-3)).
5. Immediately after submission, the description of the opportunity will be published here. Persons interested in your opportunity can contact you via the ‘Contact’ button. Your identity and personal data will not be disclosed.
Alternatively, you could use the EC EURAXESS platform, related to ERC-funded research: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/ukraine (see also letter from the EC).
We kindly ask you, to inform HBP/EBRAINS if you would have possibilities to support researchers from Ukraine, also if you have already posted such opportunities, and if we could bring you in contact with people that may be interested. Please use the dedicated HBP form (sent to you by email) or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (mention ‘opportunity’ as subject).