PARTICIPATE & COLLABORATE
Master's level students already carrying out research
Researchers who received their doctoral degree within the past three years
Liaise with your target audience. The Human Brain Project Education Programme Office sponsorship opportunities position you and your organisation as industry leader and provide the possibility to connect with leading scientists and young investigators.
For discussion, requests and remarks about the HBP visit the HBP Community Forum.
- Join us! INCF-HBP Short Course "Fundamentals of Ontology Engineering"
28-29 January 2019 | Oslo, Norway
- 3rd HBP Student Conference
6-7 February 2019 | Ghent, Belgium
- Innovation and entrepreneurship workshop
22-24 May 2019 | Madrid, Spain
- ICT for non-specialists: Spiking neural networks workshop
27-28 June 2019 | Munich, Germany
- Neurobiology for non-specialists workshop
1-3 July 2019 | Innsbruck, Austria
- Brain medicine for non-specialists workshop
3-5 July 2019 | Innsbruck, Austria
- ICT for non-specialists: High performance computing workshop
9-11 July 2019 | Jülich, Germany
- Diversity and ethics workshop
26-27 September 2019 | Graz, Austria
Interested in participating in one of our events?
Apply by clicking on the button below, choose the respective event and submit your application.
Educational events application