HBP CodeJams are developer community focused events, originally rooted in the neuralensemble.org community. You can check out specific HBP technology, platforms and tools, many of them already integrated on the open source Research Infrastructure EBRAINS. The events are supported by HBP mentors and led by HBP experts who will be onsite to guide you through the projects and exercises, answer your questions, and share relevant insights and tips. HBP CodeJams are hands-on events where you need to bring your own machine and plan to spend between 5-6 hours learning, networking and collaborating.
- Are you curious, intrigued or simply interested about this 11th edition of the CodeJam, but don't know where to start?
- Want to get involved and understand what EBRAINS is offering and how EBRAINS is developing into a mature and sustainable Research Infrastructure?
Listen and get involved with some of our pre-defined topics:
- Jupyter migration to EBRAINS
- Model Catalog integration to EBRAINS
- Progress on provenance tracking
- Software licencing and TRL assessment
- Migration Collab 1 to Collab 2
- SpiNNaker-NRP Synchronisation
- Sustainable software environments for computation-heavy science
- PyTorch for spiking neural networks
- PyNN in data-heavy high-performance applications
- Developing a spiking neuronal network for controlling a robotic arm
- Developer onboarding
- EBRAINS Winter of Documentation (2020-2021) Kickoff
Luca L. Bologna | Italian National Research Council, Italy
Alexander Dietz | Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, Switzerland
Martina Schmalholz | Heidelberg University, Germany