- The projects and their partners already have their own funding, or can demonstrate that they will have it in the near future.
- The projects make a significant contribution to the Flagship's strategic research roadmap.
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis and there is no submission deadline.
- The Coordinator of the Partnering Project (PP) fills in this document. (doc) and submits it to: email@example.com
- Assessment of scientific links with the HBP
- Scientific assessment by HBP Scientific Leaders
- Formal approval/rejection by the Science and Infrastructure Board (SIB)
- Signature of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Note: If your institution is not a HBP Core Project Member it will become an Associated Member by signing Confidentiality Terms and Conditions.
Selection criteria for the scientific assessment
- Relevance of the scientific and technological objectives to the HBP Flagship work plan and roadmap.
- Complementarity and added value in terms of scientific, technological or innovation expertise and know-how.
- Potential contribution to the HBP ICT platforms
- Ease of integration of the proposed activities within the HBP Flagship
- Potential for spreading excellence and widening participation across Europe and internationally