This section provides an overview of jobs posted by the Partners of the HBP Consortium.
Commissariat a l'Énergie Atomique et aux Énergies Alternatives
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Section Manager - Neuroscience Data Curation
- Senior Software Engineer - Collaboratory Product Owner
- Software Engineer - Full Stack Collaboratory
- Scientific Data/Model Curator
- Technical Project Manager
Technische Universität München
University of Manchester
What People are Saying
Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate. This is our opportunity.
The Human Brain is the most complex system that we know of. We would like to develop some kind of ‘google' brain where we can zoom in and out, see it from different perspectives and understand how brain structure and function is related. The ultimate aim of the Human Brain Project is to understand the human brain. This is only possible when we understand the structural organization of the human brain.
The Human Brain Project will become a major driver of ICT in Europe.