HBP INFRASTRUCTURE TRAINING & EVENTS
To offer training in the use of the various Platforms that make up the HBP Scientific Research Infrastructure and encourage user engagement, Young Researchers Events are organised to provide a setting in which the HBP Platform Subprojects can present their tools and results to early career scientists and future users.
Infrastructure User Training courses are more specific formats providing hands-on training in the use of the various tools and services offered by the HBP.
Young Researchers Event 2019
9 July 2019 | Belgrade, Serbia
- From Virtual to Real Robotics using SpiNNaker
9-13 September 2019 | Manchester, UK
PAST HBP INFRASTRUCTURE TRAINING & EVENTS
- Fundamentals of Ontology Engineering
28-29 January 2019 | Oslo, Norway
- 1st HPAC Platform Training
11-12 December 2018 | Barcelona, Spain
- HBP CodeJam Workshop #9
26-28 November 2018 | Palermo, Italy
- Are we building the right user-level documentation?
21-22 November 2018 | Paris, France
- Eighth SpiNNaker Workshop
11-14 September 2018 | Manchester, UK
- Young Researchers Event 2018
18 April 2018 | Sofia, Bulgaria
- Young Researchers Event 2017
12-13 September 2017 | Geneva, Switzerland
- Young Researchers Event 2016
12 April 2016 | Budapest, Hungary