FLAG-ERA Announces Next Joint Transnational Call
- First HBP Stakeholder Webinar Series
- Publication offers new insights into brain development
- FLAG-ERA Announces Next Joint Transnational Call
- HBP takes part in the 3rd Annual Brain Initiative Investigators Meeting
- HBP presents its work through an exhibition at the European Parliament
- Partners announced for new EC funded SCOPE Project
- Key HBP article published in Neuron
- FET Flagships in the rear-view mirror: A European Commission report
- Celebrating the 2016 Human Brain Project Summit Open Day
- HBP Research Featured on ARTE
- European Commission Signs 2nd Phase Contract for HBP
- 1st PCP pilot JULIA now available at Jülich Supercomputing Centre
- Three New Bodies to Govern the Human Brain Project
- IMI and HBP join forces and explore future ways to collaborate
- ESFRI Science Market
- Video Selfie Campaign WINNERS REVEALED!
- Henry Markram recieves Bell Labs Shannon Visionary Award at the Bell Labs Shannon Conference on the Future of the Information Age
- Human Brain Project Platform Release
- Highly realistic virtual neurons fruit of an Allen Institute and Blue Brain Project collaboration
- Citizen Meetings in the Human Brain Project
What People are Saying
Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate. This is our opportunity.
The Human Brain is the most complex system that we know of. We would like to develop some kind of ‘google' brain where we can zoom in and out, see it from different perspectives and understand how brain structure and function is related. The ultimate aim of the Human Brain Project is to understand the human brain. This is only possible when we understand the structural organization of the human brain.
The Human Brain Project will become a major driver of ICT in Europe.