Dendritic integration and computation with active dendrites
Feb. 8, 2018 – Feb. 9, 2018
The workshop is aimed at putting together experiments, models and recent neuromorphic systems aiming at understanding the computational properties conferred by dendrites in neural systems.
The workshop will focus particularly on the excitable properties of dendrites and the type of computation they can implement. The workshop will take place in central Paris, at the European Institute for Theoretical Neuroscience (EITN), for two full days on February 8th - 9th.
The registration is free but mandatory due to a limited number of seats.
Please visit https://eitnconf-050218.sciencesconf.org/ for more details.
Event organisers: Karlheinz Meier, Idan Segev and Alain Destexhe.
- Subutai Ahmad (Numenta, USA)
- Hermann Cuntz (ESI, Germany)
- Javier DeFelipe (Cajal Institute, Spain)
- Alain Destexhe (CNRS UNIC EITN, France)
- Tomoki Fukai (Riken, Japan)
- Julie Grollier (CNRS-Thalès,France)
- Mike Hausser (UCL, UK)
- Matthew Larkum (Humboldt University, Germany)
- Mayank Mehta (UCLA, USA)
- Karlheinz Meier (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Athanasia Papoutsi (IMBB-FORTH, Greece)
- Mihai Petrovici (University of Bern, Switzerland)
- Jackie Schiller (Technion, Israel)
- Idan Segev (HUJI, Israel)
- Greg Stuart (Canberra, Australia)
- Weinan Sun (Janelia, USA)